Together around the world

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Together around the world » Narratives: Spain » April Fair in Seville

April Fair in Seville

Posts 21 to 30 of 33

Arial wrote:

there is whether in your garderope modicum one Folk-the Suit

I have there is sari. On-year window instead curtains hangs :blush:

Ольша wrote:

I have there is sari. On-year window instead curtains hangs

Sister? :crazyfun: And I have, a chocolate color of.

Arial wrote:

and here is tell, never AGAIN, there is whether in your garderope modicum one Folk-the Suit?

I have there is popular a suit after three peasant kazachki-sibiryachki from great-grandmothers - white rasshitaya shirt and broad skirt on elastic until gender) A eschyo a taqiyah from grandfather, that Tatars wear. Sometimes I this all - Trying it on. Only a taqiyah that will be bogged down, raze in understood not gather additionally in any way as it must be "nailed to anymore." Me that, all repaid with one favor wear nada, if I "pomeshanaya", yes?

Last edited by Tatiana21 (Mar 16 2010 19:48:22)

Tatiana21,:flag:
Ah here is, modicum have one when something present and not had))
And I have there is African "a taqiyah")

mccuntz wrote:

Wu me there is valenok!

And I have :).

And I have there is Eurasian - gift from Dubai. :)

AA, as our have made "Seville"!)) 2 :1. CSKA in World! :D

mccuntz wrote:

A still I have observed here is that. These youthful caballeros, understandably, to Towards drank already many sherry. But as approximately hold! Sevilyantsy.

Can, in school of a torero trek? Have of extreme right very a similar bearing)

mccuntz wrote:

Technologia embroidery - this something unprecedented, over one dress work least on six months

That's awesome!
Lika are rich, and these dresses from lace?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2372/2406517510_f94ce7445f.jpg
How many same they are worth?

mccuntz wrote:

starting from, the case, itself on the street sevilyanka, and suddenly habitual movement otherwise it'll jam to waist a hem of a. There, from within, to oborkam sutured a special pocket, where she under need vykolupyvaet prevents petty matter: The lighter, headscarf, the compacts.

Starve)

mccuntz wrote:

But here is such a the spontaneity and ezheminutnaya willingness to Joy - on-my, one of the manuscripts traits inhabitants Seville.

:) )

AlinaT wrote:

But as gracefully looks Horselady!

Javadxan, I, too, long their considered)

mccuntz wrote:

silk mantilla on 30-40 see crest. As they wear this is, mind not'll do my.

Wow (woman RASPlNG) You
This special skill, inborn, perhaps))

Arial wrote:

and here is tell, never AGAIN, there is whether in your garderope modicum one Folk-the Suit? Ah type - straightener the upper hand with appliques from golden brocade on breast, obey buttons, skirt polusolntse. Arlezinki and a Breton not stesnyayutstsa walk in chepchikakh, bavarki - traits those in than, and you hit the powder room vorotite.))

I have there is dirndl!
And embroidered Ukrainian shirt, truth, vyshity only sleeves, and here is I seen in Chernovtsy the lady, so she has from throat until gender women was rasshitove beads!

talusha wrote:

and these dresses from lace?

talusha wrote:

how many same they are worth?

From lace, yes, are worth grand to my name mucus, seems.

mccuntz wrote:

Remedios

And this umovamі such?

mccuntz wrote:

, the unwed maidens in anticipation various steps

Melancholy something what in the eyes of. :D

mccuntz wrote:

entry in at correct - only for invited

With the help mccuntz us, too, managed look one peepholes! ;)

You are here » Together around the world » Narratives: Spain » April Fair in Seville