Together around the world

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Together around the world » Narratives: Spain » Barcelona. A new A year, beach, hospital.

Barcelona. A new A year, beach, hospital.

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Лена ГМ wrote:

why TO out of the. Only to watch on process restoration?

Yes, Lena, me this it looked extremely interesting, even not himself process restoration, and the, as this complex seventy years exploit and have been transforming without very sharp discount on shedevralnost and how many in end retained. When all will odinakovokrasivoe, this will not be so amply in sight.
In museum ceramics fotat can be, but I have very poorly broke a. On fact there very many stunning they with household storylines, need to was modicum map fragments of to lift. Hope anyone from pros (like you) 'll probably punch and stockpile talk.

Nu, in head something different coming out the side from such a starters. " Beach, hospital. "

Here is, here is, I got a little nervous even.

In general, as already not times, edvavernuvshis, wlfe's in skayskaner seek tickets until Barcelona.

And we perhaps its (Barnu) perekushali in its time. In February, when flew in Portugal, we went for a walk on city, people - shopping :tired:. Under the entire my love to Spain, there until not pulling.
Little flea on royal Tiananmen works on Sundays, we as times closing caught.

Мирина wrote:

A we perhaps its (Barnu) perekushali in its time. In February, when flew in Portugal, we went for a walk on city, people - shopping

Il-, not can conjure, as its can be perekushat :nope:, and here is come way from San Francisco on several hours swore off everything - indeed number of people acts on nerves. So love early morning, when sleep even bums on workbenches and evening, when people modicum and many, but in darkness he apparently not so catches in eyes. :music:

Ольша wrote:

little flea on Placa been won by either Real in one of weekends

Yes, I already memories refresh, I OK on it something as times in coins and went through the stuff, me as times little flea have Kafedrala was interested in

Ольша wrote:

you coin collecting?

Javadxan :blush:
Irin, thank you, record itself made - starters itself in a box right on Basra to collect))

Olja, thank you! Have me to Barcelona particularly-quivering attitude. She was the first city, far we had gone in vacation from Izrailya- and not became disillusioned, all in trip request is famously.

levinel wrote:

have me to Barcelona particularly-quivering attitude. She was the first city, far we on their way in vacation

Lena, I have likewise! ???? this was in 1993 - such was the contrast: Poverty-stricken, gray the November Moscow and through several hours flamboyant warm Christmas ritual Barcelona. Such not forgotten! :love:

Ольша wrote:

(True Palace – truth?

Truth! Could not and think, that there so talk! :cool:

Цветок лотоса wrote:

Don’t could and think, that there so talk!

Likewise! :yep:

You are here » Together around the world » Narratives: Spain » Barcelona. A new A year, beach, hospital.