Together around the world

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Together around the world » Narratives: Spain » Some hot Alhambra

Some hot Alhambra

Posts 31 to 36 of 36

Alhambra left very a strong impression gossamer a lace work. And Wall, and ceilings, and pillar. Thank you Irving in some sort of for advertising! ;) And Gardens Generalife impressed by the. Although possible recurrences trip in Spain have us at all was the first, can, because and left such bright memories. To over V experiencing similar feelings :D What is happiness, that you missed ??? in Palace! Was would frightening it's a shame not enter.

Arial wrote:

Cordoba twice, but in Alcazar Hotel not fell - only in care at night zarulili. And care seizure compared with sevilsko-granadskimi - the witching hour-the witching hour, as would not calling a)) small they.

I engulfed. Get married very, nor in what comparison with Granada, Granada and Sevilla, Sevilla not goes. But care appealed! All was is covered with blossoming paved. And everywhere floated golden imaginations. And itself Cordoba as something me very per capita generalship, more cozy the old city, that whether.

Arial wrote:

vov too perishing bleach out. Look bad a bit novodelom))

Their such, likely, saw masters of the castle immediately after installations)

talusha wrote:

their such, likely, saw masters of the castle immediately after installations)

:D

talusha wrote:

their such, likely, saw masters of the castle immediately after installations)

Ah, not know.)) I in Paris on vybelennyy after restoration facade Palais de la cite look not can - as-if navodel!))

Thanks for Sharing (memories of face Alhambra. Especially for of lions here courtyard, when we were there, he was on restoration. What he's lovely!

Цветок лотоса wrote:

Thanks for memories of face Alhambra. Especially for of lions here courtyard, when we were there, he was on restoration. What he's lovely!

Yes not for that. You thank you :yep:

You are here » Together around the world » Narratives: Spain » Some hot Alhambra